Ford Motor Company Building, Washington DC
It is unclear if this building was an assembly plant, or just a showroom and office building. Although at the time it was built Ford was building its assembly plants in 5-6 story format, which does fit this structure, the freight elevators are also characteristic of an early Ford Assembly plant.
The building was erected in 1915-1916 and designed by Albert Kahn (see more about him in information for the Richmond plant here). Ford sold the building in 1931 to the District of Columbia. The building was located at 451-455 Pennsylvania Avenue. In 1979 it was demolished to make way for the Canadian Embassy.